Recycling PET, Cardboard and Carrier Bags
Recycling couldn't be easier - simply give your empty PET bottles, cardboard and used carrier bags to your coop@home driver. There is no charge for this.
Recycling empty PET bottles
- Along with your coop@home order, add a bag for empty PET drinks bottles (from the "Free" section).
- Fill the bag with empty PET bottles only (no bottles that contained oil, laundry detergents etc. and no other waste).
- Collect your PET bottles and PET milk bottles in separate bags.
- Squash the PET bottles as flat as possible.
- Give the full PET bag to the coop@home driver when you receive your next delivery.
- Order a new bag next time you shop at coop@home.
Recycling cardboard and used carrier bags
- Along with your coop@home order, add a recycling band (from the "Free" section).
- Fold the cardboard and carrier bags as tightly as possible, wrap the recycling band around the compressed bundle and tie it tightly.
- Give the entire bundle to the coop@home driver when you receive your next delivery.
- Order a new recycling band next time you shop at coop@home.
Tip: As an alternative to the recycling band, you can also fill a used carrier bag with compressed cardboard and carrier bags and give it to the coop@home driver next time you receive a delivery.